- Do you wonder why you are sick or have a chronic health condition?
- What causes a disease, illness and other health problems?
- How do physical, biological, psychological, emotional, social and environmental elements of your life affect your health?
- What health challenges do you face that have no reasonable explanation?
- What is the root cause of your ailment or chronic condition and how can your resolve it once and for all?
In Why Am I Sick? Richard Flook explains how disease really works, revealing how the body has not, in fact, made a mistake, but that there are different types of stressful experiences that can cause specific diseases to occur. He tackles the challenging questions of why cancers develop, how chronic diseases are caused, how allergies start, why our beliefs about bacteria and viruses are flawed, and how our present way of treating disease is in desperate need of updating. This ground-breaking book will challenge your present belief system about disease, and at the same time empower you by finally answering the question: ‘Why am I sick?’, to put you back in control of your health!
Know exactly what your body is doing, the biological meaning behind the event and the process that any ailment or disease takes. Discover the root cause and the big question “WHY” are you sick, what triggered it, and how you can begin to resolve it.
Get onto our interactive list for great content and get your questions answered in an upcoming newsletter. We’ll let you know where you can submit your health questions and Richard will select questions and share information about root causes and what to look for so that you can understand health issues better. Get on the ACE List Today!